Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Bella's Bits" - November!

November is a really great month of the year for so many reasons. For one thing, there are 5 birthdays in this month. Last month, all the people with birthdays in October bought pizza for all of the students to have for lunch. I am excited to see what all the people with birthdays in November are going to do! But one thing I don’t like as much is that the amount of daylight time that we have in one day is getting shorter. On Tuesday, the sun rose at 7:24 AM and set at 5:57 PM! I will be glad when the spring/summer season comes; then we’ll have more time to do outside activities. June 21st has the most amount of daylight in the whole year! The reason I like November is that this weekend, we will be turning our clocks back one hour, so that means we will have more time to sleep and do other things that we want to do. I am so glad I can go to a Christian school where our teachers put time and effort into telling us things like this.
-Bella

No comments: