Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How Kids Study for Scripture

A few days ago, during morning announcements, Mrs. Graf asked four people how they study for their memory work in school. These kids were asked because they regularly achieve perfect Scripture. After hearing that, I thought it would be a good idea to ask six more kids how they study their Scripture memory work. Here's what they said:

Brianna – “I study one verse at a time until I know each one and then I say the whole thing.”
Marky – “I study the whole thing every night before bed.”
Annisa – “I listen to our memory work on Bible on CD.”
Justin J. – “I study very-by-verse and then say the whole thing to my parents.”
Tommy – “I look the whole thing over and over until I know it.”
Stabe – “I say it about fifty times to myself the night before.”
Brooke – “I study a verse at a time.”
Noel – “I study one verse until it’s memorized then go to the next verse.”
Megan – “I study with a tape recording of the Scripture from my mom when I was younger.

Well, that’s how some of our students here study. Hope you enjoyed that little post!

Keeping you in-the-know about L.I.B.A.,
Ty

No comments: