Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Maddy! by Tyler Albani

Friday, October 23rd, was Madison Fryman’s birthday. Madison, a.k.a. Maddy, is not yet officially in our school but she’s preparing for it by getting homeschooled. She does sing in our choir though. I would have to say that Maddy is one of the sweetest, most respectful, and one of the funniest five-year-olds I have ever known! She is going to make a great addition to our school next year and Maddy, Long Island Baptist Academy wishes you and hopes you had a very, very special birthday! Love from your friends at Long Island Baptist Academy

1 comment:

Mrs. G. said...

To Tyler,(in Madi's own words)
I was so happy when you put my picture up here! An' I love you Tyler an' you are nice to me an' I love Brookie she is so beautiful an' she plays the "pliano" so beautiful an' I am a happy girl an' I love my school an' the Yankees. Now I am five!
Love,
Madi